Before the trip you need:
- Book and pay for your stay at a SHA Plus certified hotel
- Book and pay for a transfer in a SHA Plus certified car.
- Book and pay for air tickets.
- Book and pay for a PCR test on the website www.thailandpsas.com(for Phuket and Krabi airports)
- Register on the site https://tp.consular.go.th/
- Upload documents:
- Copy of international passport, valid for at least 6 months
- Vaccination passport (children under 18 do not need). Sputnik V, Sputnik Light (SandBox only) and WHO-approved vaccines. At least 15 days must pass from the last vaccination to entry
- Insurance policy in English covering COVID 19 treatment costs per applicant for the entire period stay in Thailand, with clearly defined coverage of at least 20,000 US dollars
- Confirmation of paid SHA Plus hotel
- Confirmation of payment for PCR tests (for Phuket and Krabi airports)
- Visa (if required)
- Get a QR code (the term for consideration of the application is 3-7 working days). In case of any data changes – the date of the tour, hotel, errors in the full name / passport / date of birth, etc., you need to receive a new QR code.
- Provide Sandbox (Blue Zone) employees with the following documents:
- The passport
- QR code received at https://tp.consular.go.th/
- Insurance policy
- Vaccination certificate (in English)
- Hotel SHA Plus voucher
- PCR test payment confirmation
- Visa (if required)
- Go through passport control3. Download and install the MorChana app 4. Take a PCR test. The test is taken at the airport (for Phuket and Krabi regions), or at the medical center on the way to the hotel (for other regions). 5. Proceed to the booked SHA+ hotel using SHA+ transport
Wait for the test result in the hotel room (4 – 24 hours). Before receiving the result, it is FORBIDDEN to leave the room!
- The second PCR test / ATK – must be taken on the 5th day and upload the result to the MorChana application.
IMPORTANT! In case of a positive test result for COVID-19, travelers will be hospitalized, the costs of treatment must be covered by compulsory health insurance. Family members will be placed in the ALQ hotel for quarantine for your account. We recommend that all tourists take out insurance in case of observation.
Can tourists stay in a villa or apartment without SHA PLUS certification?
No, customers can only live in SHA PLUS certified properties
Do children need vaccinations?
No. Children under 18 traveling with vaccinated parents or guardians are not required to be vaccinated
How many PCRs should be done?
PCR test on arrival (depending on the rules at the time of booking, departure and arrival)
How many PCR tests should children take?
Children from 0 to 18 years old -> conditions as adults
If the phone does not support smartphone functions, how can I present the QR code?
According to ehotelat, the QR can be printed and provided in hard copy.
How much do the test cost?
2100 THB for each test (~65 y.e.).
Do you have to stay in a hotel during the sandbox?
After receiving the 1st negative test result, tourists can go on excursions within the selected Sandbox region, but no more than 5 hours by car.
If the dates of the tour have changed, can I use the previously issued QR code?
No. In case of any data changes – dates of the tour, hotel, errors in full name / passport / date of birth, etc., you need to receive a new QR code.
I am traveling as a family/group, can I apply 1 application for all?
NO, except when traveling with children. Children under 18 can be added to their parent’s registration in the “Personal Information” section. You may need to upload a birth certificate.