It brings the first news of the month in terms of terminals that will be launching in the next few days in the face of Christmas Orange Announcing the HTC Tattoo and the LG BL40 New chocolate which was already available with Vodafone.
As we have been progressing, the HTC Tattoo It will be present in the three big operators although it will be Orange the first to sell the first Android HTC low cost. It is a terminal with HTC Sense interface, customizable with changeable shells, with GPS, WiFi, bluetooth, FM radio, microSD, camera of 3.15 megapixel and resistive touch screen with accelerometer and digital compass. The price with 18 months of permanence and rate Internet Plus compulsory will be of:
- Portability: 39 euros (with a minimum of 9 euros/month) or free (with TP of 22 euros/month).
- Migration from prepaid to contract: 99 euros at any rate (except for generation 6).
- High new: 159 euros (with a minimum of 9 euros), 139 euros (with TP of 22 euros/month) and 99 euros (with Navegable Plus).
The LG BL40 is a terminal with a very different and exclusive style that it also stands out for its HSDPA connectivity, WiFi, GPS, bluetooth, radio, 1 GB of memory internal expandable up to 32 GB and 5 megapixel with LED flash and Schneider-Kreuznach optics camera. It costs with permanence between 18 and 24 months, and without the need for a data rate of:
- Portability: 209 euros (minimum 9 euros), 179 euros (TP 22 euros) and 139 euros (Navegable Plus).
- Migration from prepaid to contract: 209 euros at any rate (except for generation 6).
- High new: 269 euros (minimum 9 euros), 239 euros (TP 22 euros) and 209 euros (Navegable Plus).