In addition to the visible glorious pregnant belly, the skin is the most visible part affected by pregnancy. Find out what are the main changes that your skin may develop during pregnancy: the good and the less good.
It might seem that there is no apparent reason which causes the beautiful brilliance that emerges from the skin of a pregnant, but although 10% of the cause can be due to happiness, the remaining 90% are due to 2 factors: the increased blood flow during pregnancy, which causes the blood vessels, especially in the face, causing a blush of youth; and the hormonal changes that cause the sebaceous glands to take big production, adding shine to the flushing turning it into a youthful and fresh skin. That pregnant look cute with this kind of glitter?
If you have darker skin, will have more propensity to develop Chloasma. This type of disorder is characterized by a yellowish or brownish spots that appear on the skin of the face. Chloasma is caused by the pregnancy, that is, with the increase in progesterone and estrogen in cells of skin melanin cause sobrepigmentação. If you suffer from this problem, you can minimize their effects by avoiding direct exposure to the Sun and always using a cream sunscreen of high index. After childbirth, this pigmentation begins to disappear, because it is when hormone levels start to return to common values before pregnancy wearing maternity coats.
The hormonal changes that come with pregnancy are also sometimes responsible for the emergence of acne. It is important to keep your pores clean, for that use a natural shade or an oatmeal-based exfoliant.
The halos of the nipples become darker, especially with the progress of the pregnancy and will remain this way for a while after pregnancy. This in anything is bad, it just means it’s mother, and this is just one of the signs that indicates. The signs or freckles you may have, will also have a tendency to be darker. However, if any of the signals increase or stay irregularly should consult your doctor immediately.
It’s a reality, more than 90% of women develop stretch marks during pregnancy. The streaks begin to emerge about the 2nd trimester of pregnancy. Stretch marks start with an inflammation that causes itching, sometimes becoming reddish or brownish. Usually arise in the area of the navel and can expand around the belly in a sort of standard of football. They may also occur in the arms, breasts, hips, thighs and buttocks. At the end of pregnancy they remain, and over time tend to be white.
It’s nothing weird or strange, with pregnancy develop a kind of dark line that goes from the navel to the pubic bone. In fact this line was already there before, the hormonal changes of pregnancy only became evident. After childbirth, within a few months, this row disappears. It’s just one of the signals is a lucky one, because it will be a mother!
Common Skin Changes During Pregnancy
Common skin changes during pregnancy
6 Common Skin Changes to Expect During Pregnancy & What to …
You’re glowing! 6 ways your skin changes during pregnancy …
Skin changes during pregnancy
12th Week Pregnancy, Body Changes, Diet, Exercise …
During Pregnancy Skin Changes
Top 10 Common Body Changes During Pregnancy
Skin changes and dermatoses of pregnancy
Skin Changes During Pregnancy
11 Weird Facts About Pregnancy That You Might Not Know
11 Real Women Share the Strange Things Pregnancy Did to …
Skin changes during pregnancy – Morning Sickness
Week 19 Pregnancy Vlog- Weight Gain, Skin Changes and Baby …
Skin Changes During Pregnancy
18 Weeks Pregnant: Symptoms, Tips, and More
Post Pregnancy Skincare , How to deal with Skin problems …
A clinical study of the skin changes in pregnancy in …
What is the best way to tighten skin after a pregnancy and …
Pregnancy and liver disease