Learn here about some forms of storage to keep your food in the fridge, without risk of contamination!
Food is our main vehicle of energy. And the storage of food is as important as the criteria that we have in the analysis of the nutrition label and that interfere in the process of buying.
It is the food that we get vitamins and minerals to give our body energy for the day-to-day. Equally important is the way we keep so that it does not lose its main features. If they are not stored correctly, can generate bacteria, harmful chemicals and unleash a virus harmful to your health.
The inside of the refrigerator, temperatures also vary on the shelves of central, lower and port. The food must be put up, while respecting the different levels.
8 RULES TO PRESERVE CORRECTLY THE FOOD IN THE FRIDGE
1. GOOD HYGIENE
2. EXPIRATION DATE
3. THE STEPS OF CONSERVATION
The food should be separated to avoid cross-contamination of the same, preferably with a physical separation between them.
- Fish and meat: they should stay on the shelves below, so that there is possibility of dripping some liquid itself and contaminate other foods.
- Fruits and vegetables: if the refrigerator has two drawers, is for some reason. One of them is to be able to separate the vegetables and the fruit.
- Eggs: keep them away from the door. The opening and closing causes your temperature to fluctuate, which may spoil them. The lower shelves of the refrigerator are a good option.
- Dairy: you can place them on shelves central
- Cooked food: separate from the dairy, but in a central location and properly stored in a container tightly closed
4. LET IT COOL THE FOOD BEFORE STORING IT
5. GLASS INSTEAD OF PLASTIC
7. STOP BREATHING
You should keep it to 5 degrees, on the shelves in the middle. It is also important that there is no ice formation. This means that is not cooling correctly and can cause the deterioration of food.
The non-compliance of these rules causes that is more permeable to food poisoning. Preserve your food with care, to nurture. The success of the store ensures that more vitamins to your diet.
How to Organize a Refrigerator
Food safety when shopping
Refrigerator Organization Ideas That Save Time and Money
Features of Best Cake Display Units
10 Smart Storage Hacks for Your Small Kitchen « Food Hacks …
12V 4L Car Fridge Mini Refrigerator Portable …
Prepping 101: Sealing Food in Cans for Long Term Storage …
Restoration tips & advice for kitchen cupboard doors …
12V 4L Car Mini Fridge Portable Thermoelectric Cooler …
correct freezer temperature
4L Mini Fridge Beer/Drink Personal Cooler Warmer Car …
food hygiene poster
Erongo Farmhouse Accommodation
Ppt food hygiene & food preservation
How to Organize Your Refrigerator for Better Food Storage …
Refrigerator and Freezer Storage