Going camping is one of the most relaxing and enjoyable experiences you can experience, but if you are not careful when choosing the place it can become quite the opposite, so here are some tips to choose the ideal place:
- Find a regular and clear terrain where you can easily assemble your store. Clean any branches or stones in the area to create a suitable surface.
- It avoids the low zones or those that can be the natural channels of the water in case of rain, as for example the dry channels. You could wake up soaked or, in case of heavy rains, be in danger.
- Likewise, an area with grass is preferable to a dry and sandy area, because the latter is more likely to become marshy or unstable in the event of rain and would not be a good camping site.
- If you are going to camp on the beach , keep in mind the tides. In some areas, for example in the north of Spain, the sea height varies markedly between high and low tide. If the sand is wet, do not put yourself in that area.
- Always look for a camping area that is more or less close to a source of drinking water. Even so, it would be good if you always carry with you water for consumption, along with the rest of indispensable elements.
- If you are in a camping area where there are restrooms, showers and other common areas, it is best not to camp next door. Although it may seem like the best area, because you will not have to go far to shower or go to the bathroom, it is not really a good place to camp because you expose yourself to noises and bad odors.
- Keep in mind the elements: you should avoid so much that the shop is all day in the sun, because it will reheat it, as in the shade, because you could be very cold at night, as if the wind faces the entrance of the store.
- The wind can be a great inconvenience to have a good camping , so make sure the stakes well and confirm that you have elements in your environment that work as good wind. Trees are good stopping the impact of the wind, but if you can not always resort to artificial winds.
- Similarly, do not start fires or barbecues unless there is an area fitted for it and never, under no circumstances, leave the fire unattended.
Here are some tips for installing the tent:
- To mount the tent of campaign is convenient to mount it between two or three people, although it is not indispensable, you can do it yourself.
- The next step is to stretch the tent and place the floor that is secured with the pickets placing first the four sides.
- The pickaxe will be placed gently, not perpendicular to the ground, since it would be released, but making a small angle.
- Never nail a pickaxe with your foot , it will most likely bend and break, if it gets stuck, it may be because you stumbled on a small stone or root, move it to try to avoid it, if it still does not go in, try to nail it in other site.
- To better hold the cables of the store you can put a stick and bury it on the floor.
- Another trick to hold the store is to put a stones on the pickets.
We hope you find these basic tips useful, that you have an excellent camping trip!
Bluewater Lake Canyonside campground
Myrtle Beach Travel Park
New Year Greetings (and thanks)
Celebrate 100 Years Of Service With The 82nd Airborne …
Sunflower RV Resort
Outdoor Multi-functional Skull Pattern Camping Folding …
Newest "Spot it" Cards Table Board Game, High Quality …
Site-Seeing the Scablands of Washington State …
The Best Wireless TV Headphones: Reviews by Wirecutter
Indian Lakes Campground
Holidays in Anglesey Wales, a guide to find a holiday in …
1800mAh Power Bank Camping Light Magnet 3 Modes Lantern …
A. J. Jolly Park and Campground
Camping in Long Beach
Syke Farm Campsite
Angelo The Explorer
Parnell Creek RV Park
Campsites in Provence Alpes Cote D’Azur – Cool Camping