like in the last blog post I promise there’s a leak me at sea bass Pike & perch this spring as a thank you for the great feedback!-Länder Tour.
Here, I introduce the first three days, where the Berlin closed season strong can lick us on the perch:
Saturday, January 31: Pike fishing trip to Brandenburg
Sunday, February 8: walleye fishing trip after Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania with René Berndt
Saturday, February 21: bass fishing trip to Brandenburg
Every day these three days I would like to invite two of you, to go fishing with me.
Who has time and desire to experience a predator angling on that day, with me on the water can do the following “apply”:
- this entry via facebook share and liken (button in the header)
- an eMail write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name and address
- a appointment and an alternative date (from the three options above)
- In a set, which is why we want to take you.
For more information:
- Treffpunkt is each against 8: 00 at Berlin (the exact time and the exact meeting place will be agreed in the short term with the participants), we want to be at the latest back against 22. Who lives outside of Berlin, and would still like to be responsible for ensuring that he can be in Berlin at 8 at the latest according to TECHNOLOGY-WIKI.COM. On the issue of accommodation, we can help.
- IHR needs your Angel, a valid fishing license, food for the day, patience, good humor and a willingness to be occasionally photographed and filmed. We want to make a small, unprofessional video of the day, so that the whole community has something like this.
- Bis on the respective water map (about €10), we organize for you, if you don’t have it yet, come to no cost on you during the tour, instead you can dust off something really cool anyway.
Closing date for entries for the “application” is on the Sunday, the 25.01 at 22: 00. The 6 participants will be notified by telephone at the 26.01..
I look forward to your E-mails and a great tour with you!