Unfortunately, there is no magic formula to end with all the nausea of pregnancy, but there are some tricks to minimize it as much as possible, and improve your life until we reach that amazing day in which you won’t feel anything.
In the meantime, to prevent–or at least soften–sickness, you can try:
• stay away from food and odors that make you feel nausea. If, by chance, everything you see ahead of you cause seasickness, don’t worry too much right now with the “ideal diet of pregnant” and eat only what you want. It is better to feed with something in your stomach than eat lunch and then throw up. When you’re ready, you can focus on a healthy and balanced diet.
• Consume more foods cold or at room temperature wearing maternity nursing tops. Generally, the less heated, less smell exude the food. And, in General, foods and cold drinks are more likely to end up in the stomach.
• leave a snack, like Saltine crackers or salted water, on the nightstand. Before you get up in the morning, eat some of the cookies, without water, and wait about 20 to 30 minutes to get out of bed. If you get sick in the evening, try also eat some crackers.
• Make frequent and small meals. An empty stomach worsen nausea. Try to eat food less spicy and rich in protein, good to combat seasickness. All right to eat what you want, but stay away from very strong foods (especially if you are not used), or fatty acid, because it can irritate your stomach even more.
• Restrict temporarily liquids. Although it is important to keep hydrated, on days when the nausea is worse try to limit the intake of liquids during meals to you about a space in my stomach for the foods that may combat nausea.
• taking vitamin B6, if the doctor suggest. Nobody knows exactly why, but vitamin B6 helps to combat the most severe nausea in some women. Remember: never take any medicine without coming to the obstetrician.
• Try a vitamin without iron. As iron is heavier for the digestive system, ask the doctor if you can take a vitamin supplement without or with less iron, since you’re not anemic. Doctors usually prescribe vitamins containing iron just after the first quarter, when the sick are getting better. In addition, it is worthwhile to try a different brand of vitamin to see if the nausea and also change the schedule to take in the morning to the night, before bed.
• keep something to eat always at hand. It may even be inside the bag or drawer work. Simple biscuits, cereal bars and toast are good options that do not require the fridge.
• Smell lemon. The scent of a lemon cut can help ease nausea. You can also drink iced tea with lemon or put lemon slices in water with gas.
• Include ginger in food. Research shows that ginger helps to calm the stomach. You can slice or grate the ginger slices to make a tea. Ginger bullets also serve. Be careful not to overreact at a dose, because the effects of excess ginger not pregnancy are not yet known. That means no keep ginger candy all day long in the mouth.
• Buy a bracelet anti-enjoo. It is a type of cotton bracelet found in pharmacies and, often, in nautical products stores. Placed on the wrist, she has a plastic button in the middle that exerts gentle pressure on an acupuncture point of the body responsible for producing nausea in the brain. It is also known as acupressure bracelet.
If you are vomiting a lot, be sure to talk to the doctor. There is a condition called hyperemesis Gravidarum, when vomiting end up causing dehydration. There are medicines and treatment to ensure your health and your baby’s.
• will both motion sickness can affect the baby?
• See how to cope with sleep and tiredness in pregnancy
• Community: how about chat with other pregnant women on the same stage that you?
Be sure to download our free application to track your pregnancy day by day. The application of the BabyCenter puts all the information you need right at your fingertips.
30 Best Pregnancy Gift Ideas
8 Pregnancy Products Totally Worth Your Money
8 Pregnancy Products Totally Worth Your Money
Inhaled Isopropyl Alcohol for Rapid Treatment of Nausea …
10 amazing healing plants from the garden: Peppermint …
Best 25+ Nausea pops ideas on Pinterest
Acupressure Bracelets For Nausea ~ Best Bracelets
Relieve Morning Sickness Instantly & the Cure for a …
17 Best ideas about Nausea Relief on Pinterest
Morning Sickness Remedies and Cures: Part 1
Natural remedies to relieve morning sickness
11 Simple Tricks To Combat Morning Sickness
17 Best ideas about Nausea Band on Pinterest
Best 25+ Morning sickness peak ideas on Pinterest …
25+ best ideas about Morning Sickness Remedies on …
The 7 Best Morning Sickness Nausea Remedies
Best 25+ Pregnancy first trimester ideas on Pinterest …
5 Ways Your Partner Can Help with Morning Sickness
The 25+ best Nausea band ideas on Pinterest
10 Tips to Help Improve Nausea in Pregnancy